I will constantly be updating this page on a regular basis on what I’m currently up to, my current belief systems and reading fodder.
Last updated: Jan 2017
My Current Vision:
I believe that the common denominator for the current state of disparity is lack of knowledge and the only way to bring the world to the next level is by promoting literacy. I believe in empowering individuals and businesses to create a better world by supporting causes that will bring society where food, clean water and literacy would be minimum standards.
What I’m Doing Now
I am currently Business Leader / Entrepreneur in Residence for Konica Minolta’s Business Innovation Centre, Asia Pacific – based in Singapore. Where I look at F&B, Hospitality and Retail verticals. We are looking at robotics, big data and app based solutions to automate, inform and ultimately improve productivity. Few things that I am currently interested in:
- Startups in Singapore – Looking to meet and network with founders, investors and key opinion leaders for startups based in Singapore.
- SEO – I am currently learning and launching a digital agency assisting businesses to get found and ranked on Google.
- Lifehacking / Life Optimization – Engineering my life to be a better version of myself – physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
- Working out – Daily warm up’s, Jump rope training and compound movements.
- Marketing / Growth Hacking – I read / study widely from traditional direct response, branding, guerrilla marketing, neuromarketing, to modern day growth hacks in forms of partnership and full stack marketing utilizing data.
- Brazilian Jujitsu – I see flow and movement as essential part of living and expression. I think BJJ embodies both the art of movement and the practicality of self defence.
- Screw It, Let’s Do It – Richard Branson
- Evolved Enterprise – Yanik Silver
- Tool of Titans – Tim Ferris
- Morning Rituals
- Bullet Journaling
- Higher Balance Meditation
- Testosterone Management
- Learning SEO
- Starting a digital agency and empire
- Creating the “Apple” Experience
- Mystical Experiences
- Gracie Jujitsu
- Culture in startup
- Creative revenue generation strategies marketing
- Mission Based Businesses